HealthTap — 24/7 Telemedicine
What is HealthTap — 24/7 Telemedicine ?
HealthTap gives you 24/7 access to U.S. board-certified doctors with or without insurance.
Two ways to tap in:
HealthTap Prime. For a $15 monthly membership fee, you get:
• Urgent Care visits, just $30 each. Available 24/7. For time-sensitive issues like fever, stomach pain, or dizziness. Connects you with a doctor in one minute or less.
• Primary Care visits, just $40 each. Choose your doctor, see the same doctor for subsequent visits, and book appointments online. For ongoing preventative medicine and managing chronic conditions like diabetes or hypertension.
For use without insurance.
• Urgent Care visits for $80 each or a copay. Copay amount depends on the insurance plan.Many plans cover 100%.
Primary Care is currently not available through HealthTap Basic.
HealthTap doctors can diagnose and treat you and your family when you’re ill or have a health concern. They can send medically necessary prescriptions to your pharmacy, order lab tests, and recommend specialists if you need ongoing care. After your doctor visit, you will get a treatment plan with easy-to-follow instructions and reminders to help you stay on track.
IMPORTANT: Just like with in-person doctors, getting a prescription depends on many things. For example, your doctor might refill your antidepressant prescription in an Urgent Care visit, but they’re unlikely to start you on a new drug. For managing ongoing conditions, it’s best to start seeing a Primary Care doctor on HealthTap who can get to know you and your medical history.
There are some medications that telemedicine providers, including HealthTap doctors, rarely if ever prescribe or refill. These medications are nearly always prescribed in-person.
Below is a sample list of medications HealthTap doctors cannot prescribe. The list uses brand brand and generic names based on what’s best known to consumers.
- 24/7 access to top U.S. board-certified doctors
- Urgent or primary Care
- Medications that telemedicine providers, including HealthTap doctors
- 100% Secure & Confidential
HealthTap — 24/7 Telemedicine Contains/promotes :
- Depiction of Illegal Drug
- Promotion of age-restricted products/Activities