Headspace: Meditation & Sleep
What is Headspace: Meditation & Sleep ?
Get happy. Stress less. Sleep soundly. Headspace is your guide to mindfulness for your everyday life. Learn meditation and mindfulness skills from world-class experts like Headspace co-founder Andy Puddicombe, and choose from hundreds of guided meditations on everything from managing stress and anxiety to sleep, focus, and mind-body health. Build your practice your way with meditations for every experience level and lifestyle — including short, 3-minute sessions that fit seamlessly into a busy schedule.
From meditations for working from home to concentration-boosting music, the new Focus tab is your one-stop shop for changing the way you get things done. Tune in to the moment with Headspace’s Chief Music Officer John Legend, and new music from groundbreaking artists. Find original compositions from legendary film composer Hans Zimmer, hip-hop’s critically acclaimed producer Madlib, and the UK’s rising dance star, Aluna. Or choose from 12 different Focus music stations, including Lo-Fi Times and Corner Booth Jazz. Take your mind from cluttered to clear with a Focus soundscape, or reset with a mindful walk.
To help you stay resilient during tough times, Headspace is here for you with the Weathering the storm collection, including meditations for coping with sadness, anger, and adapting to change. You can also release stress and tension through movement with Move Mode — mood-boosting, at-home workouts and 28-day mindful fitness courses led by expert trainers, Olympians Kim Glass and Leon Taylor.
Best ForView More
- Hundreds of guided meditations on subjects like focus, exercise, and sleep
- Sleep by Headspace to help you drift off
- Everyday Headspace: daily meditations on a new topic each day
- The Wake Up to start your day mindfully
- Move Mode workouts and mindful cardio
- Mindful Moments to keep you present throughout the day
- 2-3 minute mini-meditations for a quick mental reset
- “SOS” sessions for moments of panic, anxiety, and stress
- Track your progress and time spent meditating
- Add Mindful Minutes to Apple Health
- Buddy up and add your friends to meditate with you
Headspace: Meditation & Sleep Contains/promotes :
- Depiction of Illegal Drug
- Promotion of age-restricted products/Activities