What is GPS Tracks ?
Do you want to track your outdoor activities?
Do you need to navigate to waypoints?
Do you want to store your favorite destinations?
GPS Tracks is an ideal app for your outdoor navigational needs, it makes navigating to a specific point and tracking your outdoor activities very simple. It will keep track of your activities and allow you to easliy navigate to coordinates.
GPS Tracks is now available for the Mac in the Mac App Store! GPS Tracks is one of the only tracking applications to sync data between iOS and OS X.
No login or account required, just turn it on and go!
Use Applications -
• Great for hiking offline, running, walking, and biking to track your route!
• Great for photographers who need to track location data for their pictures!
• Great for hunters and fishermen who need to store specific locations!
• Great for military navigational applications!
- Track your location/route of your activity
- Store favorite locations
- Take GPS static observations
- Easily navigate to waypoints
- Add fully editable waypoints
- Add a vector as a waypoint
- Convert between four sets of coordinates
- Glide Ratio is viewable
- Use degrees or mils for the compass
- Add MGRS Grid overlay to map
- Create routes to follow manually
- GPS Tracks uses WGS84 datum
GPS Tracks Contains/promotes :
- Depiction of Illegal Drug
- Promotion of age-restricted products/Activities