What is Benefits OnLine ?
Benefits OnLine® Mobile
You don’t need a computer to keep up with your employer-sponsored benefit plans. With the free* Benefits OnLine® Mobile app, you’ll have easy access to your benefit plans with Merrill, virtually 24/7. Find out how easy it is to:
Manage your accounts
• Check your account balances, detailed holdings and account history
• Manage your investments and update contribution rates
• View your Account Summary with interactive graphics
• Request a loan, withdrawal or rollover
Access financial information
• Review U.S. & Global market data
• Add securities to your device watchlist
• Monitor major market securities
Personalize your experience
• Stay up to date with My To-Do List and Alert messages
• Have your Merrill investment account balances and Bank of America account balances displayed along with your benefit plan accounts
• Choose “online deliver” for statements and confirmations
• Set up fingerprint ID to log in securely without using your password**
• Visit our Privacy & Security page to learn about the features we offer to help protect you and your accounts
The Benefits OnLine® app for Android is available to clients who have access to the benefits.ml.com website. Some of the features and services available on benefits.ml.com are not available within this app. Please access the website to access all functionality. Select Application License Agreement and review the amended Terms & Conditions, which apply to the website and all mobile devices. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the current Terms & Conditions.
*You may be charged access fees from your wireless service provider depending on your mobile device. Please check with your wireless service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
**Certain devices are eligible for enrollment in fingerprint login.
The images included are for illustrative purposes only.
Merrill Privacy and Security: ml.com/privacy
Merrill makes available products and services offered by Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Incorporated (MLPF&S), a registered broker-dealer and Member Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), and other subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation. Insurance and annuity products are offered through Merrill Lynch Life Agency Inc., a licensed insurance agency and wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation.
Merrill is the marketing name for Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, and Merrill Edge®, both of which are made available through Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Incorporated (MLPF&S). Merrill Edge is available through Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Incorporated (MLPF&S), and consists of the Merrill Edge Advisory Center (investment guidance) and self-directed online investing.
Trust and fiduciary services are provided by U.S. Trust, a division of Bank of America, N.A., Member FDIC, or U.S. Trust Company of Delaware. Both are wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
MLPF&S and Bank of America, N.A make available investment products sponsored, managed, distributed or provided by companies that are affiliates of Bank of America Corporation.
Investment products, insurance and annuity products:
• Are Not FDIC Insured
• Are Not Bank Guaranteed
• May Lose Value
• Are Not Deposits
• Are Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency
• Are Not a Condition to Any Banking Service or Activity
© 2023 Bank of America Corporation. All Rights Reserved Benefits OnLine is a registered trademark of Bank of America Corporation.
- Review U.S. & Global market data
- Add securities to your device watchlist